Terms of Service LODGEA.com
Last updated on: april 19, 2021
By registering for a LODGEA account (as defined in section 1) or by using the LODGEA services (as defined below), you declare your unconditional consent to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”) to be bound.
In these general Terms of Service, the terms "we", "us" and "LODGEA" refer to the respective LODGEA contracting party.
The services offered by LODGEA as part of the general terms and conditions include various products and services that enable you to broker accommodation services to users or buyers or to conclude accommodation contracts with them. All services offered by LODGEA are referred to as "Services" in these Terms of Service. All new functionalities or tools that are added to the current service at a later point in time are also subject to the Terms of Service. You can view the latest version of these here at any time: https://lodgea.com/terms.html. LODGEA reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions by posting updates and changes on the LODGEA website. The date of the last revision is always clearly visible. It is recommended that you periodically review the Terms and Conditions for any updates or changes that could affect you. If you do not agree to such changes, you must stop using the services and terminate your user account or the respective LODGEA services.
The following summaries with the heading “MEANING” in general language are for informational purposes only and for easier understanding and are not legally binding. They are listed in bold under each section and are thus clearly separated from legally binding text components. Please read the terms and conditions, including all documents referred to in these terms and conditions, to get a complete picture of your rights and obligations. By using LODGEA or other LODGEA services, you agree to these terms. Check out updates from time to time.
1. Account Terms
To access and use the services, you must register for a LODGEA account ("Account / User Account") by entering your full first and last name and your company name with proof of business registration or entry in the commercial register. Provide your current address, telephone number, a valid email address and other information marked as mandatory on the registration form. LODGEA may, at its sole discretion and for any reason, decline your application for an account or cancel an existing account.
You must be at least: (i) 18 years of age or (ii) the age of majority in the country in which you are resident and from which you are using the Services to open an account. (iii). You acknowledge that you are receiving the services provided by LODGEA for the purpose of doing a business and not for personal, household or family purposes.
You acknowledge that LODGEA will use the email address you provided when you opened your account or which will be updated at a later date as the primary method of communication.
It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. LODGEA cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by failure to ensure the security of your account and password. We therefore strongly recommend that you keep your login data for your user account secret and only allow access to those persons whom you trust - because you are solely responsible for all activities and for all possible damage, costs or losses, including any legally binding agreements that result from the use of your user account or your platform (s), regardless of whether you have given express permission to do so or not.
You are responsible for all activities and content such as photos, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information or other data that are uploaded, recorded, generated, stored, displayed, disseminated, transmitted on or in connection with your account or displayed ("Materials").
Failure to comply with or breach any condition of these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your services at LODGEA's sole discretion.
MEANING ("Account Terms")
You are responsible for your account and any materials you upload to the LODGEA service. Please note that we can terminate your service if you ignore these conditions. If we need to contact you, we will send you an email.
2. Account Activation
2.1 Owner of the LODGEA user account
Subject to Section 2.1 (2), the person who registers for the service by opening an account is the contracting party for the purposes of our General Terms and Conditions ("owner of the LODGEA user account") and is the person who is responsible for using the corresponding account that we can make available to the owner of the LODGEA user account in connection with the service. You are responsible for ensuring that the name of the website owner on which LODGEA is used (including the official name of the company that owns the website, if applicable) is clearly visible on the website.
If you register for the Services on behalf of your employer, your employer is the owner of the LODGEA user account. If you register for the Services on behalf of your employer, you must use the email address provided by your employer and state that you are authorized to bind your employer to our terms and conditions.
A website on which the LODGEA contractual partner uses LODGEA or LODGEA is integrated (hereinafter "Travel Website") can only be assigned to one owner of the LODGEA user account. "Travel Website" means the user's online travel website linked to the account.
2.2 Management Users
1. Depending on the LODGEA component (components denote the different versions of the LODGEA price or offer model “BASIC”, “PROFESSIONAL” and “ENTERPRISE”, see also: https://lodgea.com/pricing.html) you can use five or more "administrative users" ("administrative users" - users that the owner of the LODGEA user account can create and who have access to the "LODGEA Management Console", which is the backend of the LODGEA Site) and give other people access to the account. With the creation of administrative users, the owner of the LODGEA user account can set permissions and allow other people to work on his account and at the same time set the level of access rights to certain business information.
2. The owner of the LODGEA user account is responsible and liable for the acts, omissions and defaults resulting from the use of the Management Console by administrative users to comply with the obligations under these General Terms and Conditions, as if they were their own actions, omissions or defaults.
3. The owner of the LODGEA user account and the administrative users are all referred to as "LODGEA users".
MEANING ("Account Activation")
Only one person can be the "owner of the LODGEA user account" and this is the person who registers for the LODGEA services. The owner of the LODGEA user account responsible for the account is bound by the general terms and conditions and is liable for the actions of all persons who have access to the account and can make changes with it. If you register on behalf of your employer, the latter is the owner of the LODGEA user account responsible for the account.
3. General Conditions
1. Technical support for the Services is provided to LODGEA users only.
2. These general terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany and are interpreted accordingly. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these General Terms and Conditions and is expressly excluded.
3. You acknowledge and give your consent that LODGEA can adapt these General Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the accordingly amended and adapted General Terms and Conditions on the LODGEA website, which are available under https://lodgea.com/terms.html, and that such changes of the General Terms and Conditions are valid on the date of publication. If you continue to use the services after the amended General Terms and Conditions have been published on the LODGEA website, this is deemed to be your approval and acceptance of the amended General Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to changes to the General Terms and Conditions, you may no longer use the Services.
4. You may not use the LODGEA Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you violate any laws in your country (including, but not limited to, copyright laws) that apply to you in your customer's country by using the Services. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations when using the Services and performing your obligations under the Terms and Conditions.
6. You undertake not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit any part of the Services, the use of the Services or access to them without the express written consent of LODGEA.
7. You may not purchase any search engine or other pay-per-click keywords (such as Google Ads) or domain names that contain LODGEA or LODGEA trademarks and / or variants and misspellings thereof.
8. If you have any questions about the General Terms and Conditions, please contact LODGEA Support (email@example.com).
9. You understand that your materials (other than credit card information) may be transmitted unencrypted and may include (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to meet and adapt to the technical requirements of connected networks or devices . Credit card information is always encrypted when transmitted over networks.
11. The general terms and conditions can be available in other languages in addition to German and English. In the event of discrepancies or contradictions between the German General Terms and Conditions and LODGEA's General Terms and Conditions in another language, the most recent German version of the General Terms and Conditions under https://lodgea.de/agb.html takes precedence.
12. All terms and conditions of the General Terms and Conditions are binding on the contracting parties to these General Terms and Conditions and on their respective heirs, legal successors, authorized assignees and legal representatives. LODGEA is entitled to assign these general terms and conditions without prior notice to you and without your consent. You may not assign or otherwise transfer these Terms and Conditions or your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any third party without LODGEA's prior written consent, which may be granted or denied in LODGEA's sole discretion.
13. If any provision or part of the provision in these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability will not affect any other provision (or the unaffected portion of the provision) of the Terms and Conditions, and the Terms and Conditions will be construed as if any such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision, or any part of the provision, had never been part of the Terms and Conditions.
14. Section 6. Confidentiality to maintain confidentiality remains valid even after the termination or expiry of these General Terms and Conditions.
MEANING ("General Conditions")
The LODGEA service is our property. You are not permitted to abuse it or use it for any illegal or any questionable purpose. If you or your employees or contractors use APIs from LODGEA, you are obliged to comply with the API conditions made available at the start of use. Your materials can be transmitted unencrypted and possibly changed, but credit card information is always encrypted.
4. LODGEA Rights
1. We reserve the right to change or terminate the Services at any time for any reason and without notice. Possibly. Not all services and functions are available in all countries, and we are under no obligation to make services or functions available in all countries.
2. LODGEA reserves the right to refuse service to any person or company at any time for any reason.
3. We are entitled, but not obliged, to remove materials and block or terminate accounts if we determine at our own discretion that the services offered via the travel website of a LODGEA user account holder (primarily "accommodation services") or those in materials uploaded or published on a travel website of a LODGEA user account violate statutory provisions or our general terms and conditions.
4. Oral or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retaliation) by LODGEA customers, employees or executives will result in the immediate termination of the account.
5. LODGEA does not pre-screen materials and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove materials from service.
6. We reserve the right to make our services available to your competitors in the market and do not make a promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and give your consent that LODGEA employees and contractors can also be customers / owners of a LODGEA user account and that they can compete with you, even if they do not provide your confidential information (as defined in Section 6) ) may use.
7. In the event of differences regarding the identity of the account user, we reserve the right to request documents to determine or confirm the identity of the account user. These documents include a scanned copy of your business license, an official photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, your status as an employee of a company, etc.
8. LODGEA reserves the right to determine the legal account ownership according to its own assessment and to transfer an account to the legal owner of the LODGEA user account. If, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, we are unable to determine the rightful account holder, LODGEA reserves the right to temporarily deactivate an account until the parties to a dispute have reached an agreement or solution.
MEANING ("LODGEA Rights")
We can change, cancel or refuse the service at any time. In the event of a dispute about the legal ownership of a LODGEA account, we can set the account to the status "inactive" or transfer it to the legal owner identified by us.
1. "Confidential information" includes, but is not limited to, all information that is related to the business of a contracting party and is not publicly known, including specific information on business activities, technical processes, formulas, system architectures, software, customer lists, lists of prospects, names, addresses and other information about customers and prospects, product designs, transactions / bookings, costs (including any relevant processing fees), commissions, price lists and other unpublished financial information, business plans and marketing data, and other confidential and proprietary information, regardless of whether they are marked as confidential or protected. Confidential information includes all information that is knowingly or unknowingly exchanged between the contracting parties in connection with the use of the LODGEA services or that is contained in the services that are not known to the general public, including information about our security program and practices.
2. Each party undertakes to use the other party's Confidential Information only as is necessary to fulfill its obligations under these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with any other obligations in these Terms and Conditions, including this Section 6. Each party agrees to take all reasonable steps, at least substantially equivalent to steps taken to protect their own proprietary information, to prevent the reproduction, publication or use of such confidential information, except (i) by their employees, agents and subcontractors or to subcontractors who must have access to this sensitive information in order to fulfill the obligations of that party under this Agreement, to treat such confidential information as described herein, and to have that party's confidentiality obligations at least as strict as those contained herein; or (ii) as is required by any law, ordinance or order to the ordinary jurisdiction of which the parties and subject matter contained in these Terms and Conditions are subject, provided that the receiving party, to the extent permitted by law, immediately notifies the disclosing party in writing and uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that this disclosure is kept confidential. Confidential information must not contain any information that the receiving party can prove: (A) was already publicly known at the time this information was disclosed or was already known to the receiving party or was in their possession; (B) will be discovered independently of the receiving party without using or referring to the other party's confidential information and without violating any provision in these Terms and Conditions; or (C) is thereafter rightly received by the receiving party from a source other than the disclosing party without violating any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Both you and LODGEA agree to use the other party's confidential information solely for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations in these terms and conditions. Confidential information must be protected and respected.
6. Limitation of Liability
1. You expressly acknowledge and expressly agree that LODGEA is not liable to the extent permitted by law for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damage, including damage from loss of profit, goodwill, inability to use, loss of data or any other immaterial Damage caused by the use or inability to use the service.
3. You use the services at your own risk. The Services are provided "as is" and "as available" with no warranty or guarantee, express, implied, or statutory.
4. LODGEA does not guarantee that the services will function without interruption, promptly, securely or without errors.
5. LODGEA does not guarantee that the results that can be achieved by using the services are correct or reliable.
6. LODGEA does not guarantee that the quality of any products, services, information or other materials purchased or acquired by you through the Services will be as expected or that errors in the Services will be corrected.
MEANING ("Limitation of Liability")
We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement, or infringe the rights of any third party, especially if you are sued. Service is "as is". That is, it may contain errors or interruptions, and we do not make any guarantees and our liability is limited.
7. Waiver, Severability, and Complete Agreement
LODGEA's failure to enforce or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions, including all terms and conditions and other documents by reference are part of the General Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful by a competent court, this provision must be amended and interpreted in such a way that the objectives of the original provision are best achieved to the greatest possible extent permitted by law, and the remaining provision of the General Terms and Conditions remains in fully in force and effective.
The Terms and Conditions and the documents contained therein by reference constitute the entire agreement between you and LODGEA and govern your use of the Service and your account; they replace all previous agreements between you and LODGEA (including any previous versions of the General Terms and Conditions).
MEANING ("Waiver, Severability, and Complete Agreement")
Should LODGEA decide not to enforce these regulations at any time, this does not mean that we will later waive this right. These general terms and conditions constitute the agreement that applies to you. That means, all previous agreements between you and LODGEA do not apply if they contradict these conditions.
8. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
1. We do not claim any intellectual property rights in the materials you provide to the LODGEA service. All materials that you upload remain your property. You can deactivate your travel website using the LODGEA service (s) at any time by deleting your account.
2. By uploading materials, you agree: (a) that other Internet users are permitted to view and access the materials you have posted on your travel website using the LODGEA service (s); (b) LODGEA may save your materials and, if you have posted materials publicly, display and use them; and (c) LODGEA may review and delete any material submitted to its service at any time, although LODGEA is under no obligation to do so.
3. You retain ownership of all materials that you upload to the LODGEA Services; however, by making your travel website public using the LODGEA service (s), you consent to other people viewing and viewing the material that you publicly post on your travel website. It is your responsibility to ensure that the materials comply with any applicable law or regulation.
4. LODGEA has the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your travel website to promote the service.
MEANING ("Intellectual Property and Customer Content")
Everything you upload remains your property and is your responsibility. We may use your content non-exclusively to promote the service.
9. LODGEA design templates ("Themes")
1. You can design the look of your travel website using the LODGEA service (s) with a design template from the LODGEA Management Console (a so-called "theme"). You can change the theme to suit your travel website. If, in LODGEA's sole discretion, a theme contains an element that violates the regulations of LODGEA's Terms and Conditions, LODGEA may change the theme, even if you received the theme in that state. LODGEA can adapt the theme at any time due to technical changes and updates.
2. The intellectual property rights of the themes provided by LODGEA remain the property of LODGEA. If you exceed the rights granted by these terms and conditions, the designer can take legal action against you and LODGEA can take administrative measures without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, e.g. changing or closing your LODGEA user account.
3. It is the responsibility of the user and not the responsibility of LODGEA to ensure that the installation of a new theme does not overwrite or damage the current or previously existing theme or the user interface of the user.
MEANING ("LODGEA design templates")
You can use our themes (available via the Management Console) for use on your travel website at any time. You are free to change our theme. Please note, however, that LODGEA is the owner of the themes and you must not violate their rights. We point out that themes can be adapted or completely removed or replaced over time.
10. Payment of Fees
1. You pay the fees applicable to your subscription (see: https://lodgea.com/pricing.html) / "Subscription Fees") as well as any other applicable fees, including but not limited to: usage fees related to your use of products or services such as "AI Image Analysis" or third-party services ("Additional Charges"). Collectively, the Subscription Fees, Usage Fees, and any additional fees are referred to as the "Fees".
2. You must provide us with a valid credit card, bank account or other valid means of payment in order to pay all applicable and recurring fees. LODGEA will debit the payment method you authorized ("Authorized Card") with the applicable fees and will continue to charge the Authorized Card (or a replacement card) with the applicable fees until the Services are terminated and all outstanding fees have been paid in full. Unless otherwise stated, all fees and other charges are quoted in EUR and all payments are made in this currency.
3. Subscription fees are prepaid and billed at 30-day intervals (each such date is a "Billing Date"). Transaction fees and additional fees will be billed at LODGEA's discretion from time to time, but typically at 30-day intervals. On each billing date, you will be billed for all outstanding fees that have not yet been billed. The fees are listed on an invoice that is sent to the owner of the LODGEA user account via the stored e-mail address. The invoice is also displayed on the account page of the LODGEA Management Console. Users have approximately two weeks to resolve subscription fee billing issues.
4. If we cannot process the payment of fees using an authorized payment method, we will try again three days later to process the payment using any authorized payment method. If the second attempt is unsuccessful, we will make a final attempt three days after the second attempt. If our last attempt is unsuccessful, we can block and revoke access to your account and the services. Your account will be reactivated once you have paid the outstanding charges plus the charges for the next billing cycle. During the blocking period you cannot access your account and the use of the LODGEA services is not possible due to the temporary deactivation. If the outstanding fees have not been paid within 60 days from the lockout date, LODGEA reserves the right to terminate your account with immediate effect.
5. All fees are exclusive of any applicable national, state, municipal or other state sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges currently in effect or in the future ("Taxes").
6. You are responsible for all taxes incurred as a result of or as a result of your subscription or use of LODGEA's services. Insofar as LODGEA calculates these taxes, they will be calculated using the tax rates based on the billing address you provided. These amounts are in addition to the fees for the respective products and services and are billed through your authorized payment method. If you are exempt from paying these taxes, you must provide us with proof of this. In some countries, this is an original certificate that meets the applicable legal requirements for proving tax exemption. The tax exemption only applies from the date on which we receive proof of the tax exemption that is sufficient for LODGEA. If LODGEA does not charge you any taxes, it is your responsibility to determine whether you have to pay taxes and, if so, to pay these taxes yourself to the tax authorities in your country.
7. To avoid misunderstandings: All amounts that you have to pay to LODGEA according to these general terms and conditions are to be paid without any deductions or withholdings. Apart from taxes that LODGEA charges you and transfers to the responsible tax authorities on your behalf, all legally required deductions or withholding must be borne by you and paid separately to the respective responsible (tax) authority. LODGEA is entitled to charge you the full amount of the fees set out in these Terms and Conditions through your authorized payment method.
8. You have to enter your correct location in the administration menu of your LODGEA Management Console. If the owner of the LODGEA user account changes his location, this must be adjusted immediately in the administration menu.
9. LODGEA does not offer refunds.
MEANING ("Payment of Fees")
A valid payment method (such as a credit card) is required for all LODGEA customers. You will be billed for your subscription fees, as well as any transaction or additional fees, every 30 days. If we cannot process the payment of fees via your payment method, we will try again after three days. Should we still not be able to process the payment, we will repeat this a third time three days later. If LODGEA cannot determine any receipt of payment after the three mentioned attempts, LODGEA can temporarily deactivate your LODGEA user account until the facts have been clarified or until the invoice amount has been paid. You may need to pay taxes to LODGEA or the local tax authority. There are no refunds.
11. Cancellation and Termination
1. You can cancel your account at any time by contacting LODGEA support (firstname.lastname@example.org) and then following the instructions given in the answer or by using the process provided in the account management of your user account.
2. If either party terminates the Services for any reason:
a) LODGEA no longer provides the services to you and you can no longer access your account;
b) Unless otherwise stated in the General Terms and Conditions, you are not entitled to any reimbursement of fees, whether proportionate or otherwise;
c) Any outstanding amounts owed to LODGEA for your use of the Services up to the effective date of this termination will be immediately payable in full; and
d) Your LODGEA user account and the associated services will be deactivated or switched offline on the effective date of the termination.
3. If you owe LODGEA any outstanding fees on the date you terminated the service, you will receive a final invoice by email. Once this invoice has been paid in full, you will not receive any further invoices.
4. We reserve the right to change or terminate the LODGEA service, terms and conditions and / or your account at any time for any reason without notice (unless applicable law dictates otherwise). The termination of the General Terms and Conditions does not affect rights and obligations that arose before the date of termination.
5. Fraud: Without limiting other legal remedies, LODGEA may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activities (through conviction, liquidation, insurance or trust investigation or otherwise) in connection with the use of the Services.
MEANING ("Cancellation and Termination")
To initiate a termination, send an email to email@example.com or use the process provided for this within the LODGEA Management Console. In response, LODGEA will provide you with information on how to proceed. If you cancel in the middle of the billing cycle, you will receive a final bill by email. We can change or close your account at any time. In the event of fraud, we will immediately block or close your account.
12. Modifications in Services and Prices
The prices for the use of the services can be changed with a notice of 30 days by LODGEA. This notification can be made at any time by posting the changes on the LODGEA website or with an announcement in the LODGEA Management Console.
LODGEA reserves the right to change or discontinue the Services (or any part thereof) at any time and from time to time with or without notice (unless the applicable law dictates otherwise).
LODGEA is not liable to you or any third party for changes, price changes, blocking or discontinuation of the service.
MEANING ("Modifications in Services and Prices")
We can change or discontinue the LODGEA services at any time without liability. The prices charged for this can also be subject to changes within 30 days of notification.
13. Third Party Services
LODGEA may from time to time recommend, give you access to, or enable third party software, applications ("Apps"), products, services or website links (collectively "Third Party Services") for you to consider pull or use, for example via the LODGEA Management Console or the API documentation provided. Only access to these third party services is provided to you as a service, and if you purchase, access or use these third party services in any way, this is solely between you and the relevant third party provider ("Third Party Provider"). In addition to these terms and conditions, you also agree to be bound by the additional service-specific terms that apply to the services you purchase from or provided by third parties.
Any use of third party services offered and used through the LODGEA Management Console or provided API documentation is entirely at your own risk and discretion, and it is your responsibility to determine which third party services apply to these third party services read terms and / or privacy statements before using the Services. In some cases, LODGEA may receive a share of sales or some other form of incentive / compensation from third party providers that LODGEA recommends to you or that you otherwise employ through your use of the Services.
If you install a third party service or activate it for use with the services, you give us permission to allow the respective third party provider to access your data and other materials and to take other measures that are necessary for the compatibility of the third party services with the LODGEA services are required and any exchange of data or any other interaction between you and the third party is solely between you and that third party. LODGEA is not responsible for any disclosure, change, or deletion of your data or any other material, or any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of any third party service or third party access to your data or any other material.
The relationship between you and a third party is solely between you and that third party, and LODGEA is under no obligation to intervene in any dispute between you and a third party.
Under no circumstances will LODGEA be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential damage, extraordinary exemplary damage, punitive damage or other damage caused by third-party services or your contractual relationship with a third-party provider, including experts. These restrictions apply even if LODGEA has been advised of the possibility of such damage. The above restrictions apply to the greatest possible extent permitted by law.
You undertake to indemnify and indemnify us and (if applicable) our sales partners (so-called affiliates), LODGEA partners, executives, executives, representatives, employees and suppliers in relation to claims or demands (including reasonable legal fees) that arise through your use of a third party service or your relationship with a third party provider.
14. Beta Services
From time to time, LODGEA may, at its own discretion, ask you to try out advance or beta features that are still under development and not yet available to all LODGEA users ("beta versions"). Additional terms and conditions may apply to beta services, which LODGEA will provide to you prior to using the beta versions. Such beta releases and any related communications and materials are considered LODGEA confidential information and are subject to the confidentiality and confidentiality provisions in this agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you undertake not to make public statements / statements about your participation in such beta versions or to otherwise disclose information about your participation in such beta versions without the prior written consent of LODGEA. LODGEA makes no representations or warranties that the beta services will work. LODGEA can discontinue the beta versions at its own discretion at any time. LODGEA assumes no liability for any damage resulting from or in connection with a beta version. The beta services may not work exactly as the final version. LODGEA may, at its sole discretion, release a final or commercial version of the beta versions.
15. Feedback and Reviews
LODGEA welcomes suggestions and / or suggestions for improvements or additions to our services. Under no circumstances will communications of suggestions, suggestions, or related materials or reviews of the Services, Third Party Services or third party providers (collectively, "Feedback") to LODGEA be subject to confidentiality or be associated with expected compensation. By sending feedback to LODGEA (whether sent directly to LODGEA or posted on a forum provided by LODGEA or on a page hosted by LODGEA), you waive all rights to the feedback and acknowledge that LODGEA is free to provide the feedback implement and use as requested by you or as modified by LODGEA without having to obtain consent or license from you or a third party. Reviews of a third party service or a third party provider that you submit to LODGEA must be correct to the best of your knowledge and must not be unlawful, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringing on privacy, infringing intellectual property rights or otherwise infringing or inadmissible . LODGEA reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit feedback on third party services or third party providers, but does not regularly review published feedback.
16. Rights of Third Parties
Except for LODGEA and its affiliates, LODGEA users or persons who access LODGEA services in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions, no natural or legal person who is not a party to these General Terms and Conditions has a right to enforce any provision of these General Terms and Conditions, regardless of whether that natural or legal person has been identified by name, as a member of a class or as a person corresponding to a specific description. To avoid misunderstandings: This does not affect the rights of a permissible legal successor or purchaser of these conditions.
MEANING ("Rights of Third Parties")
Only LODGEA, LODGEA users and persons who access the LODGEA services have rights under these terms and conditions.
17. Privacy & Data Protection
In addition, if you are (A) based in the European Economic Area (EEA), (B) you provide goods or services to customers in the EEA or (C) you are subject to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation due to any other circumstances and circumstances , so the collection and use of personal data of European citizens by LODGEA is also subject to our Data Processing Addendum (https://lodgea.com/dpa.html).
MEANING ("Privacy & Data Protection")
Munich BY 80336